The Neal Blaisdell Arena (map)
Saturday, October 18 – Doors open at 4:30pm
Hawaii Premiere of the inspirational film “Legends of the Knight“
$10 – Keiki (children)
$20 – Adults – General Seating
$30 – Reserved Seating
(ages 3 & up require a ticket)
ALL tickets bought for the Waikiki Shell will be honored
Proceeds benefit 5 local non-profit organizations
“’Legends of the Knight’ is not your typical superhero flick… I didn’t expect to get teary-eyed.”
- USA Today
“The most important superhero movie you should see this year”
- Movie Pilot
“You will not see a more emotionally-engaging Batman movie in your entire life.”
- filmmaker Kevin Smith, star of AMC’s Comic Book Men
Superhero Costumes encouraged - Awards for Local Heroes - and much more!
In celebration of its 30th anniversary, Current Affairs, Hawaii’s premiere event planning and production company, will give back to the community through this legendary event.
Legends of the Knight is a feature-length documentary that weaves together the uplifting true stories of individuals who have overcome devastating obstacles, unselfishly given to the community, and embraced their inner superhero because of their love of Batman.
Proceeds will benefit 5 local not-for-profit organizations:
90% of a human being’s brain develops before the age of 5 – that’s why PATCH is dedicated to helping parents find quality, affordable child care and training thousands of people each year to be great caregivers. || www.patchhawaii.org
Providing bereavement support services to Hawaii families who have suffered the loss of a child. JNCF provides parents & surviving siblings with the help they need to navigate through their grief with financial assistance for memorial services, monthly support meetings, spiritual guidance & fellowship events. || www.nevesfoundation.org
Since 1979, Hospice Hawaii has provided comprehensive palliative (comfort) care and support to persons with life-limiting illness, and their families, helping patients live the remainder of their lives as fully as possible in the comfort of their homes or chosen settings || www.HospiceHawaii.org
The mission of the Visitor Aloha Society of Hawaii is to share Aloha with visitors who are victims of crime or other adversities, and to provide follow-up assistance and support in an effort to create a positive memory of their stay in our islands || www.visitoralohasocietyofhawaii.org
Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to delivering exceptional and often life-saving medical care to women and children right here in Hawai‘i and across the Pacific || www.kapiolanigift.org
Can I wear my Super Hero costume?
Absolutely! Capes aren’t required, but they are encouraged. For safety reasons, we ask that adult guests refrain from wearing masks that cover their faces.
Is this event appropriate for all ages?
Heroes of Aloha will be a kid-friendly event. And the film is free of any objectionable content or language.
Where Can I Buy Tickets?
Tickets can be purchased online through Ticketmaster HERE as well as all Ticketmaster locations and the Neal Blaisdell Center Ticket office on Ward Avenue. Printed ticket receipt and valid photo i.d. are required for admission. Tickets can also be purchased at the Event (subject to availability).
- Parking is available on a first come, first served basis at the Waikiki Shell and neighboring municipal parking lots. Car pooling is recommended.
- All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or replacements. Program lineup and times are subject to change without notice.
- Food & beverages will be available for purchase inside the venue. NO outside food or beverages will be allowed.
- Bring a cape if you are concerned about rain. Umbrellas & chairs prevent others from viewing the screen and should remain in your car. Backrests are acceptable.
- Weather - Blue skies, balmy breezes, temperatures in the 70′s and occasional light showers are typical on Oahu during October.
- Attendees should bring blankets, beach mats or backrests for enjoying the lawn area.
- Heroes of Aloha organizer accepts no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for event interruption because of inclement weather or other acts beyond its control.
- This event has not been approved, licensed, endorsed, or associated with any corporation that owns, produces, or distributes the stories of Batman.